Want to work in the hottest game startup in Helsinki and ship multiple games a year? Is developing games your passion? Join Futureplay, we are looking for you!
Futureplay is growing fast and we are now looking for Game Marketing Specialist to join our team. We have done well on our own, but we want somebody fully focused on taking our marketing efforts to the next level. Your work will include planning, doing, managing and analyzing any or all of the following e.g. creative marketing, influencer marketing, paid acquisition, social, community, PR and more. One of these is your secret super-power.
You already have some relevant experience and head full of fresh ideas and you know how to take Futureplay to the next level. Team player, open-minded and not afraid of responsibilities are your middle names. You have already or have always wanted to work in the game industry and know you would would thrive in it. You also know what is needed to work in a startup environment.
Our door is open for you to join us and to kickstart the kind of marketing you believe Futureplay needs.We require:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Genuine interest in marketing, gaming and social networks
- Broad fluency in all forms of digital marketing and business knowledge
- Dynamic and energetic attitude to fit the team
- Extremely fluent in English or preferably native speaker
- Understanding and experience in user acquisition
- PR and communications skills
- Hands-on skills in either marketing art, video or copy
- Community mgmt and support experience
- Brand development experience
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the most creative gaming startups
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Flexible working hours
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy with a “no bullshit” culture
- Work in one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe
If you’re the talent we are looking for, send your application and CV in English together with a relevant portfolio to email@example.com with the subject “Game Marketing Specialist”.About Futureplay
Futureplay, was founded in 2015 by five professionals to build the future standard for mobile games - and to create a great company where the best people want to work in. Our focus is on creating a new category of “View-to-Play” games – broadly accessible gameplay, with a natural integration and rewarding ad-based monetization. We also want to develop fast and have fun launching multiple games per year and not work multiple years per game. Our company has grown to fifteen people and two teams, we want to create a third team that fits our culture and can own part of our company. We have a very flat organization with full transparency and ownership, where the teams own their games. Our first two hit titles Farm Away! and Build Away! were both developed in less than half a year and both have won over the hearts of millions of players all around the world. You could be working on the next one…