Want to work in the hottest game startup in Helsinki and ship multiple games per year? Is developing games your passion? Join Futureplay, we are looking for you!
As a Game Programmer your task is to develop the next best, engaging, fun and innovative games while working with an experienced team of programmers, artists, designers and analysts. You’ll own your game, developing all aspects from prototyping to maintaining and updating the game after launch. Working mostly in Unity, you’ll be responsible for creating awesome gameplay while driving the dynamic Futureplay mentality of great-quality game making from start to finish.We require:
- 2-5+ years of game development experience.
- At least one shipped free-to-play game.
- Experience with Unity and C#.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Great teamwork skills.
- Understanding the metrics of free-to-play.
- 3D Math skills.
- Optimization for mobile devices.
- Reactive programming skills (UniRx).
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the most creative gaming startups.
- Competitive compensation and perks.
- Great working conditions in an exciting, agile environment.
- Space to grow and learn.
- Flat hierarchy with a “no bullshit” culture.
- Work in one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe.
If you’re the talent we are looking for, send your application and CV in English together with a relevant portfolio to email@example.com with the subject “Game Programmer”.About Futureplay
Futureplay was founded in early 2015 by a team of five Finnish gaming veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. Based in Helsinki, we have since released six titles that have been played by over 50 million people worldwide and expanded our team to more than 25 people.
With a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, our current live portfolio includes Idle Farming Empire, Idle City Empire, Idle Crafting Empire, Idle Tuber Empire and Battlelands Royale.